FROM BATTER TO BAKED.
ECD’s CakeOMETER™ is setting the new standard for cake baking consistency with an all-in-one solution that combines ease-of-use with deep data collection. The unique design provides in-batter sensor stability and depth control to ensure accurate temperature measurement throughout the cake baking process.
When integrated with ECD’s 3-channel V-M.O.L.E.™ or a 6-channel SuperM.O.L.E.™ Gold 2 & M.O.L.E.™ EV6 thermal profiler, CakeOMETER allows cake temperature data to be captured for simple download to evaluate baking time and temperature, delivering repeatable results.
PRECISE MEASUREMNT FROM BOTTOM TO CENTER WITH DUAL-DEPTH GAUGE SENSORS
Simple adjustments for sensor depth and height can be managed in seconds and secured for ‘set and forget’ use in ongoing baking operations.
- Channel 2 depth gauge recommendation is slightly above the pan bottom.
- Channel 3 depth should be set higher up in the batter than Channel 2 to validate even heating throughout the cake.
OVEN VERIFICATION AMBIENT CHANNEL
Track and verify oven temperature consistency with a third sensor.
- Channel 1 thermocouple is connected to the M.O.L.E.™ through a holding clip for oven ambient data capture.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL PANS
The innovative CakeOMETER design allows bakery adaptability to accommodate all pans – whether circular or rectangular – for operational flexibility no matter the cake product.
- Compatible with round and rectangular pans measuring from 6” and up.
- Balanced four-pronged leg design provides stability throughout the cake baking process.
LIGHT WEIGHT, FAST-COOLING
- CakeOMETER’s light construction is easy to handle and store.
- Fast cooling allows near-immediate redeployment to other product ovens.
What’s in the Kit
(Compatible with ECD 6 and 3-Channel M.O.L.E.® Thermal Profilers)
- One 4-legged Base Unit
- One ambient 914mm (36in) SSOB 30-gauge thermocouple
- Two depth 914mm (36in) SSOB 30-gauge thermocouples
- M.O.L.E.™ MAP software
- Quick reference guide
|Physical Dimensions (Base Unit):||152.4mm (6in) x 152.4mm (6in) x 83.8mm (3.3in)|
|Weight:||158.8grams (5.6 oz)|
|Material (Base Unit):||Stainless Steel|
|Max. Operational Temperature:||482°C (900°F)|
|Sensors:||3 Type K Junction|
|Lead Wires:||30-gage, 914mm (36in) long, SSOB Jacket|
|Special Limits of Error:||Less than ± 1.1° C (Per ANSI MC 96.1)|