FROM BATTER TO BAKED.
ECD’s CakeOMETER™ is setting the new standard for cake baking consistency with an all-in-one solution that combines ease-of-use with deep data collection. The unique design provides in-batter sensor stability and depth control to ensure accurate temperature measurement throughout the cake baking process.
When integrated with ECD’s 3-channel V-M.O.L.E.® or a 6-channel SuperM.O.L.E.® Gold 2 thermal profiler, CakeOMETER allows cake temperature data to be captured for simple download to evaluate baking time and temperature, delivering repeatable results.
PRECISE MEASUREMNT FROM BOTTOM TO CENTER WITH DUAL-DEPTH GAUGE SENSORS
Simple adjustments for sensor depth and height can be managed in seconds and secured for ‘set and forget’ use in ongoing baking operations.
- Channel 2 depth gauge recommendation is slightly above the pan bottom.
- Channel 3 depth should be set higher up in the batter than Channel 2 to validate even heating throughout the cake.
OVEN VERIFICATION AMBIENT CHANNEL
Track and verify oven temperature consistency with a third sensor.
- Channel 1 thermocouple is connected to the M.O.L.E.® through a holding clip for oven ambient data capture.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL PANS
The innovative CakeOMETER design allows bakery adaptability to accommodate all pans – whether circular or rectangular – for operational flexibility no matter the cake product.
- Compatible with round and rectangular pans measuring from 6” and up.
- Balanced four-pronged leg design provides stability throughout the cake baking process.
LIGHT WEIGHT, FAST-COOLING
- CakeOMETER’s light construction is easy to handle and store.
- Fast cooling allows near-immediate redeployment to other product ovens.
What’s in the Kit
(Compatible with ECD 6 and 3-Channel M.O.L.E.® Thermal Profilers)
- One 4-legged Base Unit
- One ambient 914mm (36in) SSOB 30-gauge thermocouple
- Two depth 914mm (36in) SSOB 30-gauge thermocouples
- ECD baking software
- Quick reference guide
|Physical Dimensions (Base Unit):||152.4mm (6in) x 152.4mm (6in) x 83.8mm (3.3in)|
|Weight:||158.8grams (5.6 oz)|
|Material (Base Unit):||Stainless Steel|
|Max. Operational Temperature:||482°C (900°F)|
|Sensors:||3 Type K Junction|
|Lead Wires:||30-gage, 914mm (36in) long, SSOB Jacket|
|Special Limits of Error:||Less than ± 1.1° C (Per ANSI MC 96.1)|